Online injury reporting
is available from 6:00 a.m. to midnight (MST), seven days
per week. Submit a report if you have a work-related injury
that causes (or is likely to cause) you to be off work or on modified duties
beyond the day of injury.
Before you begin
- You must accept the declaration and consent statement to begin.
- After 60 minutes of inactivity the information entered will be lost.
(You cannot save a draft and come back to it later)
- All mandatory fields must be complete
in order to submit successfully.
- You can cut and paste information
from another document into the online form.
- You have a 1,024
character limit in comment boxes.
- Security features protect the
privacy & confidentiality
of all information collected.
- Password is not required.
submit additional information mail or fax your information
WCB-Alberta PO Box 2415, Edmonton, AB T5J 2S5 Fax: 780-427-5863
After you submit
- You will receive a message on your screen indicating the report
was successfully submitted.
- Your report will be processed within
24 hours from when it was submitted.
- If you realize you have
made an error, please call 1-866-922-9221.
- If you would
like your medical information released, please complete the
form C463 (pdf, 17KB)