Physiotherapy focuses on treatment during the early stages of recovery. Your therapist should provide education and exercises, and apply other treatments as necessary to reduce swelling, improve range of motion and increase strength.
Approved physiotherapy clinics
To find a physiotherapist near you, use the find an approved provider map, refer to the lists below.
- Calgary - WCB-Alberta contracted physiotherapists
- Edmonton - WCB-Alberta contracted physiotherapists
- Rural Alberta - WCB-Alberta contracted physiotherapists
The overall goal of chiropractic treatment is to assist you in reaching the abilities needed for safe, timely and sustainable return to work. The main form of treatment chiropractors deliver is called an adjustment—directed movement to help relieve pain and discomfort and restore range of motion.
Approved chiropractic clinics
To find a chiropractor near you, use the find an approved provider map, refer to the lists below.
- Calgary - WCB-Alberta contracted chiropractors
- Edmonton - WCB-Alberta contracted chiropractors
- Rural Alberta -WCB-Alberta contracted chiropractors
Quick access to a doctor
Locate a doctor with experience in workplace injuries. Your employer needs to be signed up for Occupational Injury Service (OIS) for you to be able to use the service. Learn more information about the service.