Our decisions must comply with legislation and regulation made and enacted by the Alberta government.
The following list links to provincial legislation that is of particular importance to our operation.
- Workers' Compensation Act
- Workers' Compensation Regulation
- Firefighters' Primary Site Cancer Regulation
- Medical Panels Regulation
- Special Payment Act
- Blind Workers' Compensation Act
- MLA Compensation Act
- Heroes’ Compensation Act
- Adult Interdependent Relationships Act
- Adult Interdependent Partner Agreement Regulation
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Regulation
- Public Interest Disclosure (Whistleblower Protection) Act
- Public Interest Disclosure (Whistleblower Protection) Regulation
The Alberta King's Printer is the official source of Alberta government legislation and publications.