WCB-Alberta’s decisions must comply with the legislation and regulation that is made and enacted by the Alberta government.
The following list links to the provincial legislation that is of particular importance to the operation of WCB-Alberta.
- Workers' Compensation Act
- Workers' Compensation Regulation
- Firefighters' Primary Site Cancer Regulation
- Medical Panels Regulation
- Special Payment Act
- Blind Workers' Compensation Act
- MLA Compensation Act
- Heroes’ Compensation Act
- Adult Interdependent Relationships Act
- Adult Interdependent Partner Agreement Regulation
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Regulation
- Public Interest Disclosure (Whistleblower Protection) Act
- Public Interest Disclosure (Whistleblower Protection) Regulation
The Alberta Queen's Printer is the official source of Alberta government legislation and publications.