Pay your premiums, get a clearance and more with online services
With WCB's online services, it's easy to get the claim and account information you need.
With the myWCB app, you can:
- Request real-time clearance letters on an account and view your account’s status.
- Check the balance on your account, make payments, update payroll, and change to a monthly payment installment plan by signing up for pre-authorized debit.
- Connect with us directly, by sending a message or requesting a callback.
...all through your phone.
Download the app to get started today. Now available in Google Play and the App Store.
If you employ workers in Alberta or would like personal coverage as an owner, partner or director, you can sign up for a WCB account online. Fill out the WCB account registration form and you will receive a confirmation number for your records. We'll follow up with you within three to five business days to notify you of your account status.
Each year you must report your workers' assessable earnings paid in the current year along with an estimate of the earnings you expect to pay in the upcoming year. To find out more about filing your annual return, visit our annual returns page.
myWCB for employers
Sign up for myWCB to have more online services available to you including:
Report injuries, track reports and receive your claim correspondence online
Meeting the 72 hour deadline has never been easier, and incident and injury reports are quick to submit and track. You can save a report in progress and finish it later, or track all submitted reports.
You can also import injury information directly from your human resources or injury management system. View the
employer report upload documentation for instructions.
Request a clearance letter or receive automatic clearance notifications on your subcontractors.
Maintain your WCB account
Keep up-to-date with your account and notify us of any changes in your business.
- View your statement of account and invoice balance.
- Revise reported worker earnings submitted on your annual return.
- Update your company name, address and company contact information.
- Add/terminate/amend personal coverage.
- Report ceased operations or close your account.
- Report the sale or partial sale of your business.
Manage your claims
Access important claim information related to your WCB account and industry.
- Monitor and review your claim costs.
- Identify potential safety issues by reviewing your claim history.
- Understand your rate impact if your performance improves.
- Receive an email notifying you a physician has completed the physician’s report so you can determine what your worker can do. See how much can they lift, if they can bend, twist, drive, and climb.
View the links below for examples of the information available.