Half-day workshop 8 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
A physical demands analysis outlines the essential job tasks and physical demands required to do a specific job. It is important to create one for each position in your organization as they strengthen your modified work program and simplify return to work.
You will learn how to:
- Determine the tasks someone does at work.
- Analyze the physical demands of each task.
- Create a physical demands analysis that can be easily understood, shared and used.
- Use the physical demands analysis in your organization to reduce the risk of injury and identify appropriate return-to-work options.
- Share the physical demands analysis with health care professionals and/or claim owners to help recovery, return to work and minimize costs.
In a small group session, participants will apply what they have learned through case studies, videos, pictures and best practices in similar industries.
This course works best when taken in conjunction with the Modified Duties Workshop.
Contact us if you have questions or would like us to create a physical demands analysis.