May 4, 2021
We updated several policy documents to reflect recent legislative direction. This includes:
- Updates to the general information document about the review and appeal process (G-2)
- Amendments to the investment policy as part of the transition to AIMCo
April 1, 2021
Recent legislative changes to the Workers’ Compensation Act resulted in several policy changes. This includes:
- a new Policy 04-11 on duty to cooperate (s.89.1-89.3)
- updates to obligation to reinstate to reflect the repeal of s.88.1
- changes to Policy 04-05 to incorporate the new s.56(15.1) on egregious conduct
- update to continuation of employment health benefits to reflect the repeal of s.88.2
- a new principle that shares WCB’s approach to setting maximum compensable earnings
- a new mandate related to fairness reviews under s.23.1 and 23.2
Sign up for policy notifications to learn when a policy has been updated or posted for consultation.
Find out more about the Policy Consultation Advisory Group (PCAG) and their role in our policy development and consultation process.